The New Normal, update as May 28 2020
Dear Dolphin Bay Resort Guest,
As Coronavirus has become an evolving and uncertain public health issue affecting people globally and close to home, Dolphin Bay Resort wants to reassure you, our valued guest, that your health, safety and
well-being are of the utmost importance. We are closely monitoring the situation and are in contact with local government and health officials to assess this evolving situation.
The nature of this event requires us to be flexible in how we respond and provide service to you, our guests. Here are some of the ways we are taking action:
• Temperature checking via thermal scanners of all persons entering the hotels
• Hand sanitization bottle have been added all around the resort.
• Increased frequency of disinfection and cleaning of public restrooms and high-touch indoor areas, such as bathrooms, food halls, kitchen surfaces, door handles, tables, restaurant, kids’ room, and fitness room.
• Maintaining appropriate chlorine levels of all pools; deep cleaning and disinfecting of guestrooms.
• Following recommended every day healthy actions per the government.
• Making changes to our food and beverage procedures and offerings.
Updated Information about our resort
– Breakfast from 07:30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. (a la carte buffet or as per consumption)
– Lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 14:30 p.m.
– Dinner from 17:30 p.m. to 20:30 p.m.
– Swimming pool from 08:00 a.m. to 20:00 p.m.
– Room Service is available for Lunch and Dinner time. Please come to order at the restaurant.
– Fitness room is open and limited number of users. (1 person or same family will be allowed/ time)
– DEK DEK Shop is open ON DEMAND only.
– Kids room and Spa service are Closed till further notice.
Please keep your social distancing and check-in one family per time.
To quick check-in, please provide the guest’s passport in advance by sending email to our reservation at [email protected]
Daily Room Cleaning.
The hotel has daily room cleaning, however, if you do not want to clean the room, please kindly inform the reception upon check-in.
Swimming Pool Service.
The swimming pool is outdoor pool and limitation number of guests per hours.
The guest can be using the pool maximum 8 persons and can spend 1 hours per time.
The restaurant will be re-arranged the table under social distancing and will be cleaned after service hours (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
National Park and sightseeing.
Please be inform you that all national park does not allow to entry till further notice.
We would like to inform you that all procedure are follows the Governor and Local health center order, so there might be changed in any time under the current situation, the hotel so we are sincerely apologize for any inconvenience case may cause you during stay. The official staff might be come to see and check sometime.
We also understand the difficulty around making advance trip decisions during these uncertain times and want you to feel confident doing so. If you choose to book a stay at Dolphin Bay resort direct with us (this does not include 3rd party bookings) between now and 30 Nov 2020, you may cancel or change up until 24 hours prior to the arrival date without any charge.
Dolphin Bay Resort offers wide-open spaces, fresh Sea air, and lots of acres of wilderness in the Nation Park.
Kritchaya Pitakchonlasub (POON)